Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The New Regime

I've got a tentative plan on how I will be handling the transition to Forbes.  Instead of storing my raw material as draft posts, I am going to publish the original source documents in this blog.  If you are one of my followers, you just got innundated with the backlog.  Sorry about that.

I may write some material for this blog that wouldn't work on Forbes sometime in the future.

I still welcome guest posters and if you are thinking about it, I will tell you that traffic to this blog is actually up since I have many links to it in my Forbes posts.  Traffic to Forbes is much higher than traffic here. 

If you are a tax geek who can handle original source material, you might find some good stuff in the posts that I just put up.  I doubt that I am going to get to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment