Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Stick My Neck Out - For A Change



I have mentioned that the general policy of this blog is to not take a stand on tax issues. "It is what it is. Deal with it" is my motto.  I do violate the rule from time to time, but not nearly as often as Captain Kirk violated the Prime Directive.

See full size image






I was, however, invited to guest post on a tax policy blog.  So at the end of a rather meandering analysis of a convoluted case that bears a vague connection to the literary reference I lead in with, I make a policy recommendation - well more of an observation really.

You'll have to go to Annette Nellen's 21st Century Taxation, if you want to read it.  Professor Nellen was kind enough to do a guest post here not long ago.  Maybe this could be the start of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment